2020 Niseko Gravel - Ride Event
October 25 (Sunday), 2020
Fish and Nakoma, Rankoshi town(https://goo.gl/maps/reYoiEtyF9TZWgzj8)
- Short course : Distance about 36.6km
- Long course : Distance about 57.5km
Course details to be announced soon!!
- 7:00 - 8:00 Reception (Fish and Nakoma)
- 8:00 - 8:20 Riders meeting
- 8:20 - 8:30 Start
- 8:30 - 11:00 Short course (about 2.5hours)
- 8:30 - 13:00 Long course (about 4.5hours)
- 11:00 - 15:00 Dismiss after finishing
3,500JPY per person
- Basic insurance that organiser apply are included.
- Entry fee will be collected at the reception on the event day.
How to Enter
Please enter the event HERE(https://forms.gle/Vk6Kc3SCv6SJyTnGA)
Maximum capacity: 15 riders per course(total 30 riders)
- Men and Women over 16 and over (High school students must participate with their parents)
- This event is not a race, it is a ride event. Therefore you will not be timed and there are no results.
- We do not rent bikes so please bring your own bike(Gravel bike, MTB, E-bike etc.)
- The course includes public roads, please follow the Japanese traffic rules when riding.
- Basically there is no support along the course. Course map will be provided to entrants via “Ride with GPS”. Please install Ride with GPS app in advance and use the app to read the course map and record your log on the event day.
- It is your own responsibility to prepare for your own riding such as spare tubes, mobile air pumps, patch kits, nutrition supplement and water.
- There are no trash boxes at the reception venue or along the course. Please take home your own rubbish.
- All event participants are asked to follow measures to prevent the spread of the COVID-19 such as wearing face masks, hand sanitizer, temperature check etc.,)