Niseko Summer To Do List
There is something for everybody in Niseko!
We have put together a list of things to do in Niseko during its beautiful green season. You will be surprised to see how much Niseko has to offer during summer!
So are you ready?
~Outdoor Activities~Take your pick:
- Hike Yotei: Choose between Makkari, Hangetsu lake, Kyogoku or Kimobetsu route, enjoy your lunch on top of the crater. (website in Japanese only)
- Hike Annupuri: Perfect for trail run with a gorgeous view of Yotei. (website in Japanese only)
- Hike Iwaonupuri: Also perfect for train run. For those who are feeling extra sporty, challenge yourself to climb Annupuri and Iwaonupuri on the same day! (same starting point as Annupuri)
- Rhythm Tuesday bike ride: Not just a social ride, it gets you sweat!
- Water sports: NAC, NOASC, Hokkaido Lion Adventure
- Hanazono activities: Trekking tours, rafting, canoeing, ducky, sea kayaking, MTB tours
- Golf at Hanazono: Golf at Niseko's finest.
- Golf at Niseko Village: Beautiful and spacious gold space.
- Yoga: Powder Yoga, Marika Ashtanga Yoga, Yoga with Jac
- Grand Hirafu MTB trails: Get your downhill adrenaline here.
*Places to be discovered are: Shakotan, Furano/Biei, Sapporo, Otaru, Shiribetsu river, Toya/Noboribetsu, etc.
~ To Relax~ Also for the sporty types to relax with some sweets after sweating:
- Annupuri Gondola: Keen on taking a quick nap on top of Annupuri and charge for the rest of the day? Or you can simply ready your favorite book with an amazing view!
- Upopoy Museum: Get to know the Ainu culture
- Farmer's Camp at Camp&Go by Niseko Green Farm: Held every 2nd and 4th Sunday till September. Get your fresh veggies here and enjoy a relaxed Sunday.
- Green Farm Cafe: Amazing coffee, bread, pastries and ambience. Read your favorite book at Niseko's favorite cafe. Visit their Facebook page to see some images! They also have a delicious daily lunch too.
- Milk Kobo: Get your sweets here! Relax your muscles to charge for the night at this beautiful space.
- Niseko Gelato at Niseko View Plaza: Niseko's favorite gelato. Make sure to explore other options with a gelato in your hand!
- Hokkaidian: Enjoy their open garden lunch!
Feeling extra active?
- NAC indoor climbing: Get your quick climbing session here!
- Rhythm Pump Tracks: Get your skateboard out! Open everyday, anytime, free to use.
Niseko night life (Click here for all the different events)
- Lupicia Beer Garden: Held every Friday and Saturday from 4pm~9pm. You can still enjoy their elegance through their beer garden as well!
- Abucha 2 Beer garden: Niseko's favorite place to dine out! Get out there to socialise and enjoy their yummy dishes! 4pm~10pm. (closed on Monday)
- Green Farm Cafe BBQ: Niseko's iconic public BBQ. Enjoy the juicy meats! Keep an eye on the event date.
- Toshiro's Bar: Feel like sipping a drum of whisky? Their cocktails are delicious too!
- Mick's wine tasting: Educate yourself on wine and food pairing at Mick's!
Also looking for restaurants to dine out? You can check out our post HERE.