New Niseko Travel Journey
A safe way to enjoy Niseko this winter!
COVID-19 has taken every one us by shock. Borders shut, confinement was imposed/has been imposed in many parts of the world and Japan has taken its own measures to tackle this global health issue.
Respecting the pandemic, New Niseko Travel Journey was introduced. Same as any other as they have been always, these guidelines help you to remind you to protect yourself and protect the community.
A brighter tourism future shall be ahead of us, but for a while, we must to learn to live with the given conditions in order to still enjoy traveling.
For the PDF version of the photo, click HERE.
Check out the COVID guidelines from Niseko United HERE.
- Cancel your trip if you feel sick
- Don't forget your mask
- Download the COCOA app & the Official Niseko App
During The Trip
- Wash & sanitize your hands regularly
- Wear a mask
- Temperature check on arrival & every morning
- Practice social distancing
- Avoid crowded spots
- Keep distance at restaurants
- Don't touch souvenirs while shopping
- Use cashless payment
After The Trip
- Make sure to check your temperature during the two weeks after your trip
- If you tested positive after your PCR test, register your result on the COCOA app and inform all contacts and businesses you visited. Please also contact Kutchan Health Centre Tel: 0136-23-1957 (Office Hours: Weekdays 8:45-17:00)