2020/21 Locals Card is Here!
The 2020/21 Locals Card is HERE!!
This year's Locals Card is here with tones of benefits for Niseko Tourism Members and their staff.
This year, the card itself is made from a more environmentally friendly material so you can reap the benefits guilt-free!
Check out all the benefits and offers on the Explore Niseko website, or download the Official Niseko App to get all the info.
To get a 2020/21 Locals Card, please apply HERE and bring your identification and proof of the company you work for to the Niseko Tourism office: map here.
Office: Mon - Fri 9:00-18:00
Offers for the 2020-21 Locals Card program will run from 13 Nov, 2020 through 31 Oct, 2021.
"Who can get a Locals Card?" - Locals working for Niseko Tourism member organizations can get a Locals Card.
If your company is not a Niseko Tourism member, contact us today and find out how to join!
Edventure Autumn Camp 2020
The Kids Autumn Camp by EdVenture is now open for registrations. Activities are hands-on and nature-based to help participants to develop their language skills in a fun and safe environment.
Over the course of 3 days, participants will construct a modular scooter, take part in arts and crafts, cycling along the Shiribetsu River, visit Lake Hangetsu for an orienteering adventure, pick vegetables for an organic pizza, and more!
Discover the nature and beauty of Hokkaido this October with our EdVenture Kids Autumn Camp program. This special 3 day program is designed for families looking to escape the city and create unforgettable memories together.
Check out more information and register for the camp on the Edventure Website.
The Niseko Shootout photography contest is back with the first ever Summer Shootout!
Things are heating up in Niseko with the launch of the first ever summer edition of the Niseko Shootout series.
Niseko Shootout Summer Series is on the search for Niseko’s best and most unique summer moments. No matter what you’re doing - enjoying a round of golf, mountain biking down Mt Annupuri or SUP boarding on Lake Toya, we want you to share your awesome Hokkaido summer time with us.
To enter simply post your entry on Instagram and use the hashtag #nisekoshootout on your photos taken from 21 June 2020 and posted before 14 September 2020.
Winners will be announced at this year's Niseko Autumn Food Festival on 21 September 2020. Prizes will be presented on the day or can be collected from Niseko Tourism at Sun Sports Land.
||¥10,000 cash, ¥10,000 MTB voucher from Niseko Nine, Avalanche Course from Rising Sun Guides valued at ¥25,000
|| ¥5,000 cash, ¥5,000 MTB voucher from Niseko Nine
|| ¥2,000 cash, ¥2,000 MTB voucher from Niseko Nine
The team from Summerlife will also choose one photo to fill the pages of the next issue of Summerlife magazine.
Follow @nisekoshootout to see your shots feature and get an idea of what the judges are looking for.
The contest is presented by Niseko Tourism with support from Rising Sun Guides, Niseko Nine, and Summerlife Magazine.
*Please make sure you don't tag @nisekoshootout - rather be sure to use the hashtag #nisekoshootout so the judges can see your picture.
Full contest rules:
All images using #nisekoshootout taken and posted between 21 June 2020 - 14 September 2020 in the Shiribeshi & Iburi region are eligible.
Three winners will be selected from all entries by a panel of judges. The contest will be run in an open format with no sub-categories.
Judges will be asked to assess images based on the following criteria: Visual Impact, Creativity, Composition, Point of Interest, Lighting, & Originality.
The winner is the photographer. The poster and/or subject may be credited if different from the photographer, but the winner is the photographer.
Enquiries: [email protected]
Enjoy all these great summer offers from the Niseko local businesses!
The summer discount offers for the Niseko Locals Card program are here!
There is a great variety of different benefits from restaurants, activities, wellness, etc. for Niseko Tourism's members and their staffs. You can find out all the special offers on Explore Niseko website or simply download the FREE official Niseko app to have all the info available in the palm of your hand!
If you need to pick up a new card, please apply via HERE and bring your identification and proof of the company you work for to Niseko Tourism office:
41-5 Aza Kabayama, Kutchan-cho, Abuta-gun, Hokkaido, Japan 044-0078
Office HR: Mon - Fri 9:00-18:00
If you have previous invalid locals cards, please bring it with you, and it can be swapped with the new one.
All offers are valid from May 22nd~Oct 31st and the 2020-21 winter offers will be updated in November!
*If your company is not a Niseko Tourism member, contact us today and find out how to join!
Can't wait for next season!? We are, too!
Here is a quick list of 20-21 Early Bird special offers from some of the accommodations in Niseko. Be sure to enjoy these fantastic deals before they end.
- Holiday Niseko: Packed with so many good deals...! They are currently offering up to 60% discount on bookings for the 2020 /21 season plus free cancellations until July 1st for all new bookings. Contact TODAY and book with confidence.
- The Vale Niseko: Just a few steps from Family Chair Lift! They are offering up to 20%! The offers are available only until the end of June.
- The Maples Niseko: Conveniently located close from Welcome Center and .Base. Offers are up to 35% ending at the end of June.
- Intuition Niseko: A brand new hotel scheduled to open 20-21 winter, located close to Family Chair Lift. 25% offer till the end of June! Do not miss this awesome deal to try out this new property.
- Always Niseko: Up to 35% discount! Located in Kabayama offering easy access from central Hirafu.
- AYA Niseko: Looking to ski to in and out with no hustle? AYA Niseko Winter 2020/21 bookings will be open on April 11th, 2020, commencing at 11:00 AM Japan Standard Time, ending on May 31st. They will grant a discount of up to 20% on applicable stays during winter 2020/21. (Some conditions apply) Cancellation without penalty is possible with conditions.
- MnK: Great deals keep flowing in! MnK now has opened its early bird special! It is 5% off on all chalets and apartments and returning guests will enjoy 10% more on top! Free cancellation on new bookings is accepted until June 30th(terms and conditions apply).
- Niseko Portfolio: Winter 2020/2021 bookings is now open. Save 10% and FREE cancellation for limited time only!
- Park Hyatt Niseko: Newly opened in 2019-2020 winter, Park Hyatt Niseko embodies personal luxury for global connoisseurs. Up to 20% on all types of rooms! The discounted period of stays are from December 18th 2020 to April 30th 2021!
- Ski Japan: Providing fantastic winter holiday experience in Japan for more than 20 years! Offering up to 35% discounts on Muse, Loft, Greystone, Gondola Chalets, Kizuna and Niseko Landmark View! Book by April 30th and free cancellation is available up until June 30th. (Conditions apply)
- Hotel Niseko Alpen: This conveniently located hotel right next to .Base char lift is offering up to 10% early bird discounts! Book by August 31st to get this deal.
- Vacation Niseko: Book before May 1st, 2020 and enjoy up to 35% OFF with a wide variety of property selections. Their relaxed cancellation policy allows you to book with confidence.
- Hyatt House Niseko: Super conveniently located in central Hirafu, they are offering Up to 20% discount for Advance Purchase and free breakfast when you enroll World of Hyatt upon reservations. For details go HERE.
- Elite Heavens: Offers 10% early bird discount off our advertised rates for next winter for bookings made before 1st June 2020 for stays from 14th Dec 2020 until 31st March 2021. Special flexible cancelation policies can be applied.
- Niseko Village: Winter season 2020-2021 bookings are now available. Enjoy 20% off when you book in advance with Hinode Hills Niseko Village.