Now you can take Shinkansen or fly into Hakodate airport to come to Niseko!
Looking for other ways to come to Niseko? You can now take Shinkansen (bullet train) from Tokyo to Hakodate and use this shuttle to come to Niseko or simply fly to Hakodate Airport instead of New Chitose Airport. You can make reservation via below link:
Here are some details:
Hakodate JR [email protected]:35 => New Hakodate Hokudo JR Station (for Shinkansen train)@11:20=> Hirafu Welcome Center @14:10
Hirafu Welcome [email protected]:50=> New Hakodate Hokudo JR Station (for Shinkansen train)@17:40=>Hakodate JR [email protected]:15
For Hakodate JR station to/from Hirafu Welcome Center, the fee will be Adult ¥4,500, Child (under 12 years old) ¥2,300. One way will be about 3hr 35min.
For New Hakodate Hokuto JR station to/from Hirafu Welcome Center, the fee will be Adult ¥4,000, Child (under 12 years old) ¥2,000. One way will be about 2hr 50min.
Contact: Hakodate Taxi Co,. Ltd TEL 0138-55-1111*Only in Japanese.
Bookings : 10am - 5pm, All year round *Please make a booking 3 days before departure date.
If you are flying to/from Hakodate Airport, you can take a shuttle to Hakodate JR station easily. Click here for shuttle schedule.
The fee will be Adult ¥410, Child (under 12 years old) ¥210.
Head over to Lucky Supermarket in Kutchan and get them all!
Visiting Niseko and wondering what's good souvenir to bring home to your friends and family or for yourself? Lucky Supermarket is here to the rescue.
Here is a list of the Top 5 Niseko Souvenirs based on popularity from the store:
- Jyagatakun (mini muffin): The #1 souvenir has the same name as our Kutchan Town mascot, Jyagata-kun. Jyagata in Japanese means potato as potato is the primary agriculture product from Kutchan town; so the mascot is a potato wearing a hat symbolizing Mt. Yotei on a ski to showcase the most famous two aspects from the area. The mini muffin is made with butter, potato flour and cheese, produced by local bakeries. For 9pcs, you can bring them back in a nice gift box for ¥1080.
- Water-proof Stickers: The #2 souvenir again is associated with the mascot, Jyagata-kun and his girlfriend, the Jyagako, a hot potato on snowboard wearing matching hat as her boyfriend. There are several different types of designs for people to pick from. A great souvenir for friends and family and also yourself! About ¥250.
- Yukidaruma Sake: If you are in Niseko, why not bring some local Sake back? Most of the sake produced here is made with spring water from Mt.Yotei and Hokkaido rice. What makes Yukidaruma (snow-man) the #3 souvenir? It's made at Niseko Shuzo (Niseko Brewery) right in Kutchan Town, and its adorable snow-man container makes everyone wants to bring it home. You can bring this unique gift back at ¥1469.
- Gousetsu Udon Noodles: Udon noodles are usually made of flour, but this Gousetsu (meaning "tons of snow" in Japanese) is made of, yup, you had guessed it by now, potato flour. You can find many local restaurants in Niseko using these udon noodles for their dishes. It is a little more One pack of the uncooked Gousetsu Udon noodles will be ¥750.
- Harvest Niseko: Enjoyed all the amazing cuisine in Niseko? Why not bring the book which celebrates the dining culture in Niseko back? This award-winning cookbook by long-time Niseko chef, Tess Stomski uncovers the incredible world of Niseko local farmers' stories and includes a wide variety of modern Japanese recipes. ¥5400.
And experience the day-to-day modern Japanese cooking.
If you love the food in Niseko, there is one activity in town you shouldn't miss: Cooking Workshops hosted by the author of award-winning cookbook "Harvest Niseko" and owner of Niseko Gourmet, Tess Stomski.
Participants will be able to learn not only how to make a simple yet delicious Japanese Teishoku (set menu) with a mix of traditional and modern recipes, but also how to use the Japanese ingredients and seasoning in their own cooking.
The workshop is set up to make cooking fun for anyone: no matter you are the type who cooks every day or who considers mixing salad with dressing as cooking - you will leave the workshop feeling like you are armed with great knowledge and ready to go home and whip out a healthy Japanese meal.
For the 2017-18 season, the menu you will learn includes:
- Tofu, pork & beef hamburg
- Potato and bacon miso soup
- Brown rice steamed with barley and moro miso
- Simmered burdock, carrot and chilli
- Daikon and yuzu pickles
- Green leaves, seasonal vegetables, umeboshi dressing
The workshop will take place conveniently in Mick's Wine Cellars in Hirafu, and tasting some fine wine with the fruits of your labor is just the perfect combo for your Niseko holiday!
The workshop is available Monday to Saturday from 10:30 to 13:00. For reservations, please email: [email protected]
Sharing the beauty of summer Niseko with winter visitors.
While it may seem a bit early to be thinking about summer, now is the perfect time to let people know about the year-round tourism offerings in Niseko.
Summerlife is designed to paint a vibrant picture of Niseko and the region in the warmer months and entice tourists back after winter.
You can get the latest issue from across Niseko. It is also available in most accommodation, restaurants, bars, cafés and businesses around town. You won't be able to miss the breathtaking cover captured in Shakotan, a popular destination in summer. Online version is also available.
The latest issue showcases the different colors in Niseko after the snow has melted, provides a wide variety of activity and event info and articles on art and dining.
You can now also read it on your phone and tablet for FREE – download the official Niseko app and access it right at the palm of your hand.
Fix your Injury - Tune up your body
Fix your Injury - Tune up your body
Osteopathy is a form of physical therapy which looks for the root cause of your trouble.
For bodily injury, Headaches, neck pain & sciatica, knee and ankle pain; shoulder or wrist pain...
For Stress, Chronic fatigue & sleeping disorders, stomach issue...
To improve muscle recovery & organ function, to rebalance the body...
We work on different areas of the body which have a link to your injury or pain and which therefore affect your recovery. For example, for lower back pain, we check your the whole of your musculoskeletal system, organs, posture and cranio-sacral to make a global functional diagnostic which determines your treatment plan. In this way we can reach the best results in both short and long term.
In Tokyo since 2010, we have high experience with sport injury and chronic troubles. As an exclusive practitioner for Ferrari racing drivers, we have high experience with athletes.
As a certified D.O. you may be covered by your medical insurance.