Niseko Big powder season is coming soon!! Please refer the opening schedule 2013-14 for Ski Resort in Niseko area.
Niseko HANAZONO Resort
Business period: 7 Dec, 2013 - 6 Apr, 2014
Hours 8:30 - 16:00
No night operation
Niseko Grand Hirafu
Business period:undecided Nov, 2013 - 6 May, 2014
Hours 8:30 - 16:30 (Opening day is decided tomorrow afternoon)
Night Skiing: 16:30-20:30 /14 Dec, 2013 - 22 Mar, 2014
Niseko Village Ski Resort
Business period: 1 Dec, 2013 - 6 Apr, 2014 / 26 Apr, 2014 - 6 May, 2014
Hours: 8:30 - 16:30
Night Skiing: 16:30 - 20:00 / 14 Dec, 2013 - 22 Mar, 2014
Niseko Annupuri Ski Resort
Business period: undecided Nov, 2013 - 6 May, 2014
Hours: 8:30 - 16:30 (Opening day is decided after 24 Nov)
Night Skiing: 16:30 - 20:30 / 14 Dec, 2013 - 22 Mar, 2014
Niseko Moiwa Ski Resort
Business period: 6 Dec, 2013 - 3 Mar, 2014
Hours 8:00 - 16:00
Japan's Best Ski Resort: Niseko Japan
Japan's Best Ski Hotel: Hilton Niseko Village
Japan's Best Ski Chalet: The Vale Niseko
World Ski Awards has recognised the very best in the global ski tourism industry during its inaugural Gala Ceremony at A-ROSA Kitzbühel on 16 Nov, 2013. For further information, please see here. World Ski Awards winners
The Niseko Super market & Deli K.K. opens the first supermarket within the central Hirafu area to meet visitor's expanding needs on Tuesday, December 10, 2013.
Opening Date: 9:00a.m. Tuesday, December 10th, 2013.
Location: 190-4 Yamada, Kutchan-cho, Abuta-gun, Hokkaido 044-0081 Shiki Niseko – First Floor
Store Hours: 9:00 a.m. - 9:00p.m.7:00 a.m – 9:00 p.m(Deli Counter; ATM access)
Parking: Free at Shiki Parking
Delivery: Starting at 1,000yen
- More than 150 varieties of groceries including fresh produce, meat and seafood, vegetarian friendly products and imported products.
- Deli Counter offering More than 10 varieties freshly made items including salads, pate, homemade dip, sandwiches and pies.
- Fresh Bakery with a selection of oven fresh breads and pastries.
- Wine Section featuring from finest imported wines in cellars to local wines.
• Breakfast Service from 7:00 a.m. -10:00 a.m. Offering hot sandwiches, in-store baked bread and freshly brewed coffee.
• International ATM available from 7:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.
Contact: Niseko Supermarket & Deli
Email: [email protected]
Phone: +81 136 583 630 / +81 080 4048 7556
Welcome to Niseko! With over 130 bars, restaurants and in-house catering options, Niseko is evolving into a true gourmet destination. Reservations for many popular establishments are recommended, especially during the peak season. Recently, an increase in last-minute cancellations and “no-shows” has caused problems for restaurants and guests.
On behalf of the restaurants, we request that you…
- Notify the restaurant well in advance if you wish to change any details of your reservation.
- Be aware that some restaurants request same-day confirmation of reservations or charge a fee for cancellations or no-shows, in line with their cancellation polices.
- Please understand that some restaurants charge for hot and cold water.
- Please note that most Japanese pubs serve a small mandatory starter that is added to the bill in lieu of a seating charge.
We hope you find this guide informative. Enjoy your wining and dining experience in Niseko!
Please note that the following roads will be closed from the end of October and through winter as indicated:
Route 66 (Panorama Line) between Oikomi, Kyowa town and Yunosato, Rankoshi town
Closed from 10am, 25 October 2013 to 10am, 25 April 2014
Route 268 between Iwanai town and Rankoshi town
Closed from 10am, 25 October 2013 to 10am, 30 May 2014.
Contact: Otaru Development and construction Dep. Kyowa-town Branch. Tel: 0135-62-1818 (Only in Japanese).
Route 58 (Echo Line) between Hanazono, Kutchan town and Niseko Goshiki Onsen
Closed from 10am, 25 October 2013 to 10 am, 30 May 2014
*The above dates are subject to change due to snowfalls.
Contact: Otaru Development and construction Dep. Rankoshi-town Branch: Tel: 0136-57-5121(Only in Japanese)