The Pavilions is looking for Administrative Site Manager.
Title: Administrative Site Manager
Start Date: 15 July 2020
Contract Term: 12-months
Type: 5 days per week, permanent
The Pavilions Niseko KK is seeking a full time Administrative Site Manager which will include managing the day-to-day office work for the development of The Pavilions Niseko hotel. The ideal candidate will be competent in prioritizing and working with little supervision. They will be self-motivated and trustworthy.
- Coordinate office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies
- Take and produce minutes from meetings
- Liaise with contractors where necessary
- Provide weekly site reports including photos of progress
- Carry out Japanese/English translations of documents
- Manage agendas/travel arrangements/appointments etc. for the upper management
- Manage phone calls and correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.)
- Support budgeting and bookkeeping procedures
- Create and update records and databases with personnel, financial and other data
- Track stocks of office supplies and place orders when necessary
- Submit timely reports and prepare presentations/proposals as assigned
- Assist colleagues whenever necessary with sales tours/calls of villas
- Proven experience as an office administrator, office assistant or relevant role
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Requirements able to drive (including to the airport by themselves).
- Native written/spoken Japanese
- Right to work in Japan
Application accepted till July 30th. For the PDF version of the details click HERE.
Tancho Center 3F, Yamada 179-8, Kutchan, Abuta, Hokkaido 044-0081
Email: [email protected]