Sales Associate- Luxury Ski Fashion Retail
The Ski Project is about lifestyle of the ski-set. A one stop destination for winter and mountain lovers who are passionate about style and adventure. Offering
highly edited and limited ski apparel that combines the perfect harmony of style and function that transit seamlessly on and off the slope.
The first TSP pop up was launched in Hirafu Village, Niseko, Japan in winter 2017.
this one of a life time experience in Niseko with us, Japan one of the most well know ski resort for its powder snow.
Email us to [email protected] with your CV and covering letter, stating your current salary and your reason to explore this opportunity. We look forward to hearing from you.
15th Dec 2019 – 15th April 2020 (Extension to the summer season possible)
Terms: Winter to Summer 2019/ 2020 Seasonal Position
Store opening Hours: Business hour from 9:00 am- 9:00 pm, 7 days a week
Work Hour: (2 shifts) 9:00 am- 6:00pm and 11:00 am- 9pm (One day off per week during high season Dec- Mar)
Average 55 hours per week during peak season, more in busier times and less in off peak season dependent on snow conditions & business demand
Remuneration: 1,200 JPY per hour, Plus sales commission + bonus. Negotiable based on experience
Accommodation: Subsidized shared accommodation available
•To be a brand ambassador and demonstrate in-depth knowledge of the brands and products to the customers
•Achieve personal and store daily, weekly and monthly sales goal by providing high quality of service to the customers
•To provide first level of after sales services in an effective way to ensure customer satisfaction
•To build repeat clientele and maintain customer relationship
• Fun, Fashion Savvy, Passionate, detail orientated, people’s person and results driven
•Assist with inventory and special Ad Hoc sales projects as needed
•Ensure visual standards are maintained
•Engage in Niseko and product content creation for social media
•Minimum 1 years working experience, in hotel, service industry or retail sales experience
•Prior exposure in luxury goods or premium fashion brands is preferred
•Presentable, demonstrate strong sense of fashion sense
•Curious and willing to learn
•Possess excellent communication, customer service and interpersonal skill
•Good command of English- additional language, Mandarin & Japanese is preferred
•Quality for Japan Work Holiday Visa and Must be responsible for own travel arrangements to Japan
•Staff uniform and staff discount allowances
•Monthly staff commission, bonus and incentives on top of salary based on sales achievements
•Optional shifts- means quality time spent on mountain on daily basis for earlier powder skiing/ boarding and night skiing
• Subsidized shared accommodation in central ski resort area
• Free Transportation to Resort
• Japan Working holiday visa requirements: Must be aged between 18 and 30 both inclusive at the time the visa is applied.
• Must possess a return travel ticket or sufficient funds to purchase such a ticket
• Must possess a reasonable funds to guarantee their upkeep during the initial period of their stay in Japan
• Must intend to leave Japan at the end of their stay
• Must not previously have been issued with a working holiday visa for Japan
• Must be in good health and have a sound background and no criminal record
• Must have adequate insurance