Marketing Assistant (Full Time Position/Fluency in Japanese Required)
Niseko Tourism is seeking to hire a competent Marketing Assistant who is passionate about promoting the “Niseko” brand and executing year round marketing activities to increase visitors to the Niseko area.
Niseko Tourism is a non profit area promotion organization funded by more than 300 Members - some of them own, manage or operate businesses in Niseko area including hotels, restaurants, activity operators and retail shops, etc; some Members are interested in partnering with the Niseko brand and creating different business opportunities inside or outside of Niseko.
Our mission is to strengthen the Niseko area as a year-round resort of great natural splendor and to publicize the area both domestically and internationally. The Board of Directors consists of representatives from the Niseko ski resorts, local business operators and include both Japanese and non-Japanese nationals living in the Niseko area. As a destination marketing/management organization, Niseko Tourism is looking for someone who can assist with:
Employment : Full-time
- Executing promotional activities
- Assisting Members on their requests
- Managing marketing tools as such Website, SNS, APP, Wine & Dine guide and Resort Map, etc.
All marketing activities of the Niseko Tourism including but not limited to;
- Implementing a marketing strategy for domestic and overseas markets
- Implementing digital marketing strategy for domestic and overseas markets
- Coordination with Members on domestic and overseas media needs
- Responding to enquiries in multiple forms
- Generating weekly newsletters to Members and monthly newsletters to wide subscribers
- Assisting on Members’ requests
- Fluency in English and Japanese (N1 level), additional fluency in Mandarin is an advantage.
- Japanese nationality is not a requirement.
- Experience in marketing or promotion
- PC software skills (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Web updating, etc.)
- Multi tasking
- Drivers’ license (valid in Japan)
Work location: Niseko, Hokkaido
Work hours: 9AM to 6PM (60-min. break; actual hours are 8 hrs.) 40 hours per week Job may include domestic and overseas business travel.
Salary: JPY250,000 per month (overtime work extra paid) ; VISA sponsorship can be discussed
Plus free Niseko Season Lift pass
Contract period: From contract date to 31 March 2020. (Contract renewal upon discussion)
Please send your CV to Ms. Tani