CASHIER / PHONE OPERATOR
As a cashier/phone operator you`ll be responsible for finalising customers’ purchases, collecting all payments, taking delivery orders over the phone, managing the logistics with the drivers including making sure cars are ready and making sure the right utensils and packaging are ready to go.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Maintain checkout operations by following established procedures and reporting needed changes
· Ensure that all checkout counters have enough cash at all time; maintain clean and orderly checkout areas
· Always carry the Niseko Pizza name with manners and respect when speaking to guests on the phone
· Coordinate all the information with the drivers and the kitchen making sure all different aspects of the operation are clear, smooth and efficient
· Learn the area, major hotels etc.
· Know our product: Learn the menu, especially pizza toppings, Familiarize yourself with pizza and portion sizes for better communication with the customer, Consult with management for daily upsell items, Know any sold out items
· Cash handling: Prepare correct change for drivers to take, Ensure all cash has been brought back from deliveries, Balance the till at the end of the night
· Check to ensure the order is complete and communicate with the sections in the kitchen if there`s any discrepancies
·Communicating with reception via radio, to inform of ready takeaways and ETA of orders
· Help to pack the order in to bags ready for delivery
· At the end of the shift, perform cleaning duties, such as sweeping and mopping floors, vacuuming carpet, tidying up working stations, taking out trash, etc.
· Have the knowledge on the restaurants reservation system and assist when coming across a situation where information or reservation is required
· Able to cope with varied and fast-paced activities, coordinating multiple tasks while ensuring consistency dependability and timeliness.
· High standards of personal grooming and cleanliness, in accordance with departmental needs and our customers` expectations.
· Able to work independently and as part of a team, always striving to step out of routine responsibilities to assist co-workers.
· Outgoing and able to spontaneously establish and develop genuine relationships with customers and co-workers.
· Flexible, always ready and willing to propose and accept changes and constructive comments.
2019/2020 Winter Season with the possibility to extend to year round.
Evening shifts only – giving you plenty of time to shred during the day!
Part time contracts are available – ideal opportunity for a second job
· Subsidized accommodation, located in Hirafu.
· Partial or full reimbursement of ski pass at the end of employment term.
· Meal voucher provided for each shift worked. This can be used throughout Niseko Pizza’s bars and restaurants.
· Access to free snowmobile tours.
Preference will be given to those with an existing right to work in Japan (Working Holiday Visa, Japanese citizen etc.) however, for the right candidate, Sponsored Work Visas can be arranged.
Email your resume and a current photo to [email protected]