WAITRESS / WAITER
Waitresses/Waiters will be responsible for ensuring recurring business by providing excellent service. They act as interface between Niseko Pizza Restaurant and its customers’ satisfaction, from their arrival up to their departure.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Greets customers at their arrival, escort them to their tables, provide and present menus describing in detail ingredients and cooking methods and answer questions about menu items, making recommendations upon request; take orders, relay patrons’ orders to the kitchen, ensure that the order is prepared according to the menu, ensure order quality and quantity prior to serving, serve meals and side dishes.
· Coordinate their work with other staff to ensure customers receive the best service
· Observe guests, gauge needs and fulfill them immediately, ensure their satisfaction with the food and service, ensure that continued service is managed during the course of the meal
· Clear table and clean table tops, remove dishes and glasses from tables or counters, carry them to kitchen for cleaning, fill salt, pepper, sugar, cream, condiment, and napkin containers.
· Perform cleaning duties, such as sweeping and mopping floors, tidying up server stations, taking out trash, or checking and cleaning bathroom
· Consistently ensure the adherence to the highest health and safety regulations and standards.
· Improve the quality of results by studying, evaluating, and re-designing processes and/or proposing changes, maintaining and improving the appearance and reputation of Niseko Pizza Restaurant.
· To respond to changes in the departmental function as dictated by the industry, company or management.
· Attend and actively participate in all scheduled meetings, perform any other related duty as assigned by managers or company directors.
· Able to cope with varied and fast-paced activities, coordinating multiple tasks while ensuring consistency dependability and timeliness.
· High standards of personal grooming and cleanliness, in accordance with departmental needs and our customers` expectations.
· Able to work independently and as part of a team, always striving to step out of routine responsibilities to assist co-workers.
· Outgoing and able to spontaneously establish and develop genuine relationships with customers and co-workers.
· Flexible, always ready and willing to propose and accept changes and constructive comments.
WAGE From 1200yen
2019/2020 Winter Season with the possibility to extend to year round.
Evening shifts only – giving you plenty of time to shred during the day!
· Subsidized accommodation, located in Hirafu.
· Partial or full reimbursement of ski pass at the end of employment term.
· Meal voucher provided for each shift worked. This can be used throughout Niseko Pizza’s bars and restaurants.
· Access to free snowmobile tours.
Preference will be given to those with an existing right to work in Japan (Working Holiday Visa, Japanese citizen etc.) however, for the right candidate, Sponsored Work Visas can be arranged.
Email your resume and a current photo to [email protected]