Food runners ensure a smooth and efficient operation by assisting waiters and waitresses in running food from the kitchen to customer tables as quickly as possible.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Provide preliminary information regarding menus and describe dishes to customers
· Deliver food to tables, check food for accuracy, replenish food and beverages and take additional orders when required.
· Clear table and clean table tops, remove dishes and glasses from tables or counters, carry them to kitchen for cleaning, fill salt, pepper, sugar, cream, condiment, and napkin containers.
· Perform cleaning duties, such as sweeping and mopping floors, tidying up server stations, taking out trash, or checking and cleaning bathroom
· Coordinate their work with other wait staff, cashiers, bartenders and kitchen staff to ensure customers receive the best service.
· Consistently ensure the adherence to the highest health and safety regulations and standards.
· Improve the quality of results by studying, evaluating, and re-designing processes and/or proposing changes, maintaining and improving the appearance and reputation of Niseko Pizza Restaurant.
· Attend and actively participate in all scheduled meetings, perform any other related duty as assigned by managers or company directors.
· Able to cope with varied and fast-paced activities, coordinating multiple tasks while ensuring consistency dependability and timeliness.
· High standards of personal grooming and cleanliness, in accordance with departmental needs and our customers` expectations.
· Able to work independently and as part of a team, always striving to step out of routine responsibilities to assist coworkers.
· Outgoing and able to spontaneously establish and develop genuine relationships with customers and co-workers.
· Flexible, always ready and willing to propose and accept changes and constructive comments.
2019/2020 Winter Season with the possibility to extend to year round.
Evening shifts only – giving you plenty of time to shred during the day!
Part time contracts are available – ideal opportunity for a second job
· Subsidized accommodation, located in Hirafu.
· Partial or full reimbursement of ski pass at the end of employment term.
· Meal voucher provided for each shift worked. This can be used throughout Niseko Pizza’s bars and restaurants.
· Access to free snowmobile tours.
Preference will be given to those with an existing right to work in Japan (Working Holiday Visa, Japanese citizen etc.) however, for the right candidate, Sponsored Work Visas can be arranged.
Email your resume and a current photo to [email protected]