Bartenders will be responsible for establishing and enhancing Niseko Pizza`s reputation by ensuring the highest quality of service and the timely preparation of all alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages. They must consistently strive for excellence, going beyond clients` expectations, adopting friendly, individualized attention towards each customer.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Perform meticulously daily opening and closing routine procedures.
· Welcome customers assessing their preferences and needs and making recommendations or suggestions.
· Mix ingredients to prepare cocktails and other bar beverages as ordered by customers and in compliance with Niseko Pizza’s standard drink recipes, assuming full responsibility for the quality of products served.
· Prepare and sell coffee drinks by following prescribed recipes and preparation techniques, assuming full responsibility for the quality of products served.
· Keep equipment and services fully operational by following operating instructions, troubleshooting breakdowns, maintaining supplies, performing preventive maintenance and calling for repairs.
· Promptly report equipment, beverages and food quality or shortage problems.
· Consistently ensure the adherence to the highest health, safety regulations and standards.
· Update professional knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, reading beverages and food service publications and maintaining professional networks.
· Improve the quality of results by studying, evaluating, and re-designing and/or proposing changes to drink menus, maintaining and improving the appearance and reputation of Niseko Pizza.
· Perform any other related duty as assigned by mangers or company directors.
· Attend and actively participate in all scheduled meetings, perform any other related duty as assigned by managers or company directors.
· Able to cope with varied and fast-paced activities, coordinating multiple tasks while ensuring consistency dependability and timeliness.
· High standards of personal grooming and cleanliness, in accordance with departmental needs and our customers` expectations.
· Able to work independently and as part of a team, always striving to step out of routine responsibilities to assist co-workers.
· Outgoing and able to spontaneously establish and develop genuine relationships with customers and co-workers.
· Flexible, always ready and willing to propose and accept changes and constructive comments.
2019/2020 Winter Season with the possibility to extend to year round.
Evening shifts only – giving you plenty of time to shred during the day!
Part time contracts are available – ideal opportunity for a second job
· Subsidized accommodation, located in Hirafu.
· Partial or full reimbursement of ski pass at the end of employment term.
· Meal voucher provided for each shift worked. This can be used throughout Niseko Pizza’s bars and restaurants.
· Access to free snowmobile tours.
Preference will be given to those with an existing right to work in Japan (Working Holiday Visa, Japanese citizen etc.) however, for the right candidate, Sponsored Work Visas can be arranged.
Email your resume and a current photo to [email protected]