Seasonal Full-Time & Part-Time Childcare Provider
Niseko Kid’s Club & Babysitters is the leading provider of premiere international childcare in Niseko. We are dedicated to providing quality childcare, positive interactive learning and memorable experiences.
For the 2020-21 winter season Niseko Kids Club will offer daycare services at our Hanazono location located within the newly renovated Hanazono 308 building. Our babysitter services will send a qualified caregiver to your location within the Niseko/Hirafu area as well as Kiroro and Rusutsu. Our services expand beyond just making sure your child is in a safe and healthy environment, we also tailor our play for each child to make sure they engage with the best parts of Niseko whether that be taking them outside for snow play or having a quiet evening learning about Japanese culture and play.
As a Niseko Kids Club Caregiver you are responsible for creating a healthy, safe, and engaging experience for children visiting Niseko within our kid’s club as well as rotating to be an on-site nanny.
Responsibilities – Daycare
- Day-to-day guidance and active supervision of the children.
- Plan and engage children in fun play-based, age appropriate activities.
- Oversee the feeding and general well-being of the children.
- Build good, open and effective communication with children, families and staff.
- Observe and record children’s growth, development and behaviour.
- Ensure the indoor and outdoor learning environments are clean, hygienic and safe.
- Undertake administrative and other tasks as required.
Responsibilities – Babysitting
- Arrive to the clients accommodations 15 minutes before the scheduled start time.
- Gather information about the parents and their children.
- Keep the play area safe and free from hazards.
- Sanitize play equipment, games and toys.
- Change diapers, dress children and assist them with their snacks, drinks and meals.
- Teach children the importance of good personal hygiene and health habits.
- Engage in educational activities with the children.
- Keep an individual record for each child.
- Discipline children as needed
- 2020 December 1st to 2021 March 31
- shared lift pass help with accommodation arrangements
- at least 2 years of professional experience with children
- CPR/First aid certified (including an infant)
- working with children check
- valid international or Japanese driver’s license