Top Five Souvenirs from Cocoroya Niseko
For all you treasure hunters out there! Visit Cocoroya Niseko today.
Looking for antique or new Japanese collectables in Niseko? Look no further! Cocoroya Niseko is the spot for you.
Here is a list of the Top 5 Best-selling Souvenirs from the store:
- Handmade Japanese cooking knives
- Kimono & kimono jackets - hundreds of designs for you to choose from!
- Kokeshi dolls - Japanese dolls, originally from the northern Japan. They are handmade from wood and have a simple trunk with an enlarged head. A few thin, painted lines to define the face.
- Obi sashes - which make great wall hangings or table runners
- The Ainu carved bears - it's quite an iconic item in Niseko. You can see the cute bear in many different stores in town!
Make sure to visit the Cocoroya Niseko store today and bring a part of uniqueness home from Niseko, Hokkaido!