Please find below the temporary KOBAN (Police Station) operation period and hours. Please share the information below. ( Image is 2017 season's)
- 1st Dec. 2018 ~ 19th Dec. 2018: 8:45 - 17:30
- 20th Dec. 2018 ~ 10th Mar. 2019 : 24hrs *On the last day, it's available until 17:30.
- 10th Mar. 2019 ~20th Mar. 2019: 8:45 -17:30
INQUIRY: Temporary Hirafu Police Station: TEL 0136-55-6234
Kutchan Town Tourism Division has decided to open the baseball field of Sun Sport for temporary parking space in winter 2018-19.From this winter, advanced registration is not required. Regardless of whether you’re business operator or not, all general users can use this space.The opening schedule is to be announced. For more information, check our website.
Kutchan Town Tourism Division TEL 0136-23-3388
Email: [email protected]
Fantastic deals available exclusively to “Explore Niseko x NPB Locals Card” holders!
The largest discount program for Niseko locals will launch from Monday, Nov 26th! There are MORE THAN 80 different special offers on restaurants, activities, rentals, etc. for NPB local business members and their staffs.
There are two locations to pick up your cards:
1. Hirafu Area - Explore Niseko Front Desk, located on the 1st floor of Odin Place: 190-13 Aza Yamada, Kutchan-cho, Abuta-gun, Hokkaido 044-0081
2. Kutchan Area - Lucky Supermarket: 1-11 Minami 2 Nishi 1, Kutchan-cho, Abuta-gun, Hokkaido 044-0032
When picking up, please bring your identification and proof of the company you work for. If you have 2017-18 Locals Card, please bring it, and you can swap for the new one.
Pick-up from these 2 locations will end on Monday, Dec 31st.
You can find out all the special offers on Explore Niseko website or simply download the FREE official Niseko app to have all the special offers available in the palms of your hand!
Win the ULTIMATE Niseko Adventure!
Niseko United is running an exciting promotion this winter with 4 lucky winners winning a ¥100,000 each to spend on Niseko winter activities*.
Most people associate Niseko with skiing and snowboarding, but there is so much more on offer during your winter stay. Other winter adventures include snowshoeing, cat skiing, snowmobiling, backcountry tours and snow tubing.
How To Enter
- 1. Sign up for the Niseko United Newsletter
- 2. Book a minimum of 5 nights at participating Niseko accommodations (outside blackout dates)
- 3. Mention code #nisekoholiday18 when booking
- 4. Four winners will be notified by email on December 2nd, 2018
Transportation and disaster information issued by Japan National Tourist Organization and Department of Transportation. Please check the website and download the APP. Country directories, advice on safety and essential information.
①Safety Information of Hokkaido trips : Website
②Japan Official Travel App
“Japan Official Travel App” is the official smartphone app provided by JNTO, delivering up-to-date information about traveling in Japan for a safe and comfortable journey. The app is provided in four languages: Chinese (Simplified/Traditional), English, and Korean.
Inquiry : Grovel marketing section in JNTO office TEL03-6691-3893
Emergency disaster information APP by ５languages are available, English, Chinese（Traditional/ Simplified) and Korean・Japanese.
※ QR code below is available
Inquiry：Japan Tourism Agency Office TEL：03-5253-8972 FAX：03-5253-1563