The forest work shop with an expert diffusing Mokuiku project which Hokkaido authorizes. What is the Mokuiku project? The project that various people concerned learn significance of a good point of the wood as materials and the use from to deepen a citizen and friendly feeling for the wood of understanding to the culture of the tree. It's promoted by the Hokkaido government while cooperation cooperates.
- Time & Date: From 10:00- 12:00, 29 April, 2017
- Venue: Kondo area in Niseko town *Please come to the Niseko Chomin Centre by car, we'll go to forest nearby.
- Necessaries: Boots, Work gloves
- Free of charge
- Experience details: Collection from sap of birch and having a coffee and tea and walking around in the spring forest.
- Application: Please email with a subject as "Mori To Asobo" by 25 April.
Niseko’s annual ‘The Vale Niseko Open’ Pro Am event will be running for the fourth year on September 11th 2016.
Last year the event was held at Niseko Village Golf Course but this year Hanazono Golf Course will be hosting the event. Kent Prior the Director of Niseko Golf is organising the event and the main sponsor is The Vale Niseko.
Guests have the chance to play a round of Golf with professional golfers before retiring for an evening dinner and presentation at Hanazono Golf Course. Guests have the options of packages below:
Option 1 – Play ¥15,000
Our basic package, enter and play in The Vale Niseko Open 2016.
- Entry/Registration Fee
- Access to Hanazono Golf Course
- A welcome pack.
- Dinner after the round at Hanazono golf course.
Option 2 – Pro Play ¥30,000
- All “Play” package inclusions
- Play with a Pro Player for the round
- Welcome pack.
Option 3 – Play and Stay ¥100,000
- All “Pro Play” package inclusions
- Transfers to the course on the day
-3 nights’ accommodation at The Vale Niseko*