Have you mark your calendar yet?
Are you getting ready for the 2018-19 season? Here are the 2018-19 opening dates for the Niseko United 4 Resorts:
- Niseko Grand Hirafu: Friday, 23rd Nov, 2018 - Monday, 6th May, 2019
- Niseko Annupuri: Friday, 23rd Nov, 2018 - Monday, 6th May, 2019
- Niseko Village: Saturday, 1st Dec, 2018 - Sunday, 7th Apr, 2019
- Niseko Hanazono: Saturday, 1st Dec, 2018 - Sunday, 31st Mar, 2019
Night skiing starts from December 11th, 2018 till March 20, 2019!
You can find the lift ticket pricing and details here as well.
*dates subject to change due to weather condition
*Photo by Daniel Honda
Down the latest Niseko United Trail Map here.
Don't miss out on the great saving opportunities for your next winter vacation!
Already can't wait for the next winter vacation in Niseko? We are, too! If you are looking for some great deals for your 2018-19 winter trip, look no further. Here is a list of some great options around the Niseko area! Many of them are ending soon, so ACT FAST!
- Ki Niseko: Doorstep access to Niseko's world famous snow, you can save 10% on selected winter dates if you book by May 31st, 2018. Save 20% on stays during select dates when you book by June 30th, 2018.
- Maples Niseko: Nestled in the heart of Hirafu, the Maples Niseko is the new ski-in ski-out accommodation and due for completion in December 2018. Book your winter stay at this brand new accommodation and save up to 30% off until the 15th May 2018.
- MnK Niseko: Save 5% for you winter 18-19 stay at Akazora, The Chalets at Country Resort, and The Orchards Niseko.
- Nest at The Trees Niseko: Situated on the main road between Hirafu and Niseko Village, Nest at the Trees offers hotel rooms and apartments with views of Mt. Yotei set within a forest of pine trees. Enjoy the special 10% discount for bookings 6 days or more.
- Niseko Central: With the widest range of accommodation in the heart of Hirafu, Niseko Central is offering up to 30% off on your next winter stay. Book by April 30, 2018.
- Ski Japan: SkiJapan.com have specialised in Japan’s best ski resorts for the past 20 years, including Niseko’s longest serving and largest ski and snowboard tour operator. Save Up to 20% discount if you book by July 31st!
- Skye Niseko: Opening for its first winter season in 2018, Skye Niseko is located at the top of Hirafu village. Save up to 20% on your winter stay!
Why not take this opportunity to enjoy spring ski/snowboard fun in Niseko?
Want more fun time on the mountain? Why not come to Niseko! The beautiful weather here during springtime is fantastic.
Here are the Niseko United resort closing dates:
- Niseko Grand Hirafu: May 6th
- Niseko Annupuri: May 6th
- Niseko HANAZONO: April 8th
- Niseko Village: April, 2nd
You can still enjoy the unique night riding experience in Niseko till March 18th! And it's just one of the many reasons you should come to experience Niseko in spring as well:
- Great deals everywhere!
In spring, there are tons of opportunities to steal some great deals. Not only kids can ski for free, but also wide variety of discounts are available including accommodations, lift tickets, equipment rental, ski/snowboard lessons, activities and also shops.
2. Fantastic weather!
If you visit Niseko before March, the chance is we are having some fantastic snowfalls, but you don't get to see the majestic Mt.Yotei or the beautiful views of Niseko areas. That won't be the case in spring! You will finally get to enjoy the world-famous scenic skiing/snowboarding here.
3. You get to enjoy the resort more!
If you can avoid the peak season and come to Niseko during spring, you will be able take in the peacefulness of Niseko: don't need to worry about long lift lines, get to enjoy the mountain all by you and your friends and family; most importantly, you can get in some famous restaurants in Niseko more easily!
4. Enjoy more than just the snow!
If you are thinking to come to Japan and catch the cherry blossom (Sakura) season, you are in luck! The cherry blossom seasons in Hokkaido normally starts from late April to early May. A perfect time to do some fun runs and see the other beautiful nature Hokkaido has to offer.
5. It's more than just skiing & snowboarding!
Staring early April, you will be able to try white water rafting in Niseko. Just imagine the amount of snow we have here in winter, melting into the Shiribetsu river - how exciting the rafting would be in the fast-moving rapids. After rafting, you can go enjoy all different onsens to warm yourself up. PERFECTION.
Here are some rafting companies you can reach out to:
The ocean view with ultimate powder experience!
Fresh powder is the reason you've come to Niseko. Now try oceanfront skiing/snowboarding and get a full day of untracked lines. Experience the ultimate in powder luxury at Iwanai Resort. You'll ride 600-800m of vertical and get 7-9 runs a day, broken only by a fabulous sushi lunch. Whether you like spacious tree skiing, challenging steeps or wide open course, Iwana Resort has what you want!
¥65,000 per seat, covering:
- Door-to-door transport
- Intense safety briefing
- Super luxury snow cat
- Fabulous sushi lunch
- Two experience guides
- Avalnche beacons
- Apres ski bar and billiards
If you are a powder hunter, come visit the hidden Hokkaido and witness one of Hokkaido's steepest resorts!
If you want to experience the different hot springs (Onsens) in Niseko, "Niseko Yu Meguri Pass" is the way to go!
Niseko area is not only famous for ski resort, but there are so many awesome Onsens. You can go and enjoy Onsens after sliding on the slope, and it will relieve the weariness.
"Niseko Yu Meguri Pass" is providing everyone with easy access to Niseko's Onsens.
There are three types of "Niseko Yu Meguri Pass" available in Mt Yotei areas, covering all sorts of Onsens in different areas: Iwanai, Kyowa, Kuromatsunai, Suttsu and Shimamaki.
How to use the "Niseko Yu Meguri Pass"
・Facilities in the red group (entrance fee below 600 Yen) require either one red or one blue seal!
・Facilities in the red group (entrance fee above 600 Yen) require either one blue seal or two red seals!
・You can check out all information about the participating facilities on their website.
・One pass can be used by more than one person. The pass is valid for 180 days from the issue date.
・Please keep in mind that every Onsen may slightly differ in opening hour or handling of the pass etc.
・Some Onsens might be closed due to cleaning, reservations or maintenance.
・Please check the opening hours and admission period, before visiting an Onsen.