Fantastic deals available exclusively to “Explore Niseko x NPB Locals Card” holders!
The largest discount program for Niseko locals will launch from Monday, Nov 26th! There are MORE THAN 80 different special offers on restaurants, activities, rentals, etc. for NPB local business members and their staffs.
There are two locations to pick up your cards:
1. Hirafu Area - Explore Niseko Front Desk, located on the 1st floor of Odin Place: 190-13 Aza Yamada, Kutchan-cho, Abuta-gun, Hokkaido 044-0081
Niseko United is running an exciting promotion this winter with 4 lucky winners winning a ¥100,000 each to spend on Niseko winter activities*.
Most people associate Niseko with skiing and snowboarding, but there is so much more on offer during your winter stay. Other winter adventures include snowshoeing, cat skiing, snowmobiling, backcountry tours and snow tubing.
How To Enter
1. Sign up for the Niseko United Newsletter
2. Book a minimum of 5 nights at participating Niseko accommodations (outside blackout dates)
3. Mention code #nisekoholiday18 when booking
4. Four winners will be notified by email on December 2nd, 2018
To reinforce our eco-focused goal for the 1st Niseko Autumn Food Festival, we would like to reduce visitors driving themselves. Please click HERE to book (first come, first serve). See below shuttle schedule:
Niseko Hirafu Welcome Center=>Sapporo Odori Park
Sapporo Odori Park=>Niseko Hirafu Welcome Center
Thursday, Sep 13th - 9:00 departure from Niseko
Thursday, Sep 13th - 15:00 departure from Sapporo
Friday, Sep 14th - 9:00 departure from Niseko
Friday, Sep 14th - 15:00 departure from Sapporo
Saturday, Sep 15th - 10:00 departure from Sapporo
Sunday, Sep 16th - 19:00 departure from Niseko
Sunday, Sep 16th - 10:00 departure from Sapporo
2. Supported by Shiki Niseko, FREE SHUTTLES BETWEEN KUTCHAN JR STATION and NISEKO HIRAFU CROSS SECTION are available. No reservation required (first come, first serve). See below for schedule:
Hokkaido government ShiriBeshi office calls for companies that are keen to offer th international working environment for interns.
1.Accept as interns in operations not as part-time worker.
2.Provide international work environment.
3.Preferably provide accommodations during the program.
4.Allow to participate in official program which government organized.
Term of employment
During July – September including the official term 6th Aug – 5th Sep
During December – March including the official term 5th Feb – 6th Mar