The forest work shop with an expert diffusing Mokuiku project which Hokkaido authorizes. What is the Mokuiku project? The project that various people concerned learn significance of a good point of the wood as materials and the use from to deepen a citizen and friendly feeling for the wood of understanding to the culture of the tree. It's promoted by the Hokkaido government while cooperation cooperates.
- Time & Date: From 10:00- 12:00, 29 April, 2017
- Venue: Kondo area in Niseko town *Please come to the Niseko Chomin Centre by car, we'll go to forest nearby.
- Necessaries: Boots, Work gloves
- Free of charge
- Experience details: Collection from sap of birch and having a coffee and tea and walking around in the spring forest.
- Application: Please email with a subject as "Mori To Asobo" by 25 April.
Major roads which were closed during winter around the Niseko area will open as the following schedule. The schedule is subject to change due to weather conditions.
- Road 66（aka Panorama Line）: Oikomi, Kyowa-cho - Yunosato, Rankoshi-cho scheduled to open on Apr. 28 at 10am.
Inquiry：Otaru Construction Management Department Kyowa Branch, TEL：0135-62-1818
- Road 32（aka Niseko-Toyoura Line）scheduled to open on May 25 at 10am.
Inquiry : Rankoshi Construction Management Department Toya Branch, TEL: 0142-76-2111
- Road 58（aka Echo Line）: Hanazono, Kutchan-cho - Road 66, Niseko Goshiki Onsen scheduled to open on May 26 at 10am.
Inquiry : Rankoshi Construction Management Department Makkari Branch, TEL: 0136-45-2136
- Road 268（aka Niseko-Toyoura Line）scheduled to open on May 26 at 10am.
Inquiry : Rankoshi Construction Management Department Kyowa Branch, TEL: 0135-62-1818
For more detailed information please visit the Hokkaido District Road Information Site: Road information in Hokkaido
COUNT Labor Consulting office will fully support operations related to personnel and labor. You do NOT need to hire a skilled staff to handle
- social, labor insurance procedure
- monthly payroll
- draft employment regulations and staff rules
Take advantage of outsourcing to the professional office and save cost.
Are you struggling with any personnel or labor management issues?
- How should I formulate our employment regulations?
- How can I go about preventing trouble with employees?
- Why are my employees resigning so quickly?
- I don't fully understand the complex labor procedures of social and labor insurance.
COUNT Labor Consulting Office can help you do business legally and succeed in Japan by safely navigating you through the ever-changing and often confusing waters of Japanese labor regulations. To provide you with the best solution, we always work closely with you.
Please contact us [email protected]
Flyer P.1, P.2
Rates have been reduced even further so she is now on parity with Kutchan salons. Please come and enjoy relaxing time for yourself!!
Hair Cut ¥3700
Root color ¥4000
Full head of color
Point color ¥1000〜
Half Foil ¥4000
Full Foil ¥7000
Point Perm ¥1000
Design Perm ¥3000〜
Point Straight Perm ¥3000
[email protected] or call 0136 55 5729.
Kutchan Town Office launch a Free Wi-Fi service on 1 April, 2017.
SSID: "Kutchan_Town_Wif-Fi" For further information, please see as following.
- Service Overview
- Installation location list
- Wi-Fi area map
- Connection Procedure
- Free Wi-Fi beginners manual (Only in Japanese)
Disaster Prevention Office, Administration Division, Kutchan Town Office TEL 0136-568-000