The Niseko Town Goshiki Onsen Information Centre will host a guided nature tour for local public workers in the area's tourism industry.
- Qualified participants: Anyone who works at public tourism offices such as Niseko/Kutchan Town Offices and Tourism Associations
- Dates and hours: Sunday, 6 September; (1) 9:30-11:30 (2)13:30-15:30
Thursday, 10 September; (1) 9:30-11:30 (2)13:30-15:30
- Meeting point: Niseko Town Goshiki Onsen Information Centre
- Tour detail: Guided tour, with a view of local plants and explanations of the surrounding nature and a history of mining industry, along the walking path near Goshiki Onsen
- Fee: Free
- Booking required - please call/email the contact below and advise the number of participants
*The tour will be canceled in case of rain but carried out in a drizzling weather - the participants to prepare own rain coats, boots, etc.
*The tour accepts the local workers' participation ONLY.
Niseko Town Goshiki Onsen Information Centre
TEL: 0136-59-2200 (Hours: 8:00-17:00)
Email: [email protected]
IKI presents Montreal Street Food Night featuring our special guest from Montreal, DJ Ruby Jane!
Ruby Jane (WEFUNK Radio - Montreal) brings funky, uplifting and fresh vibes to Niseko.
funk, boogie, hip hop,indie rock, soul, new jack swing, R&B!
Montreal street food available from 6pm...
Cherry Bomb Chili Poutine 600yen
Original Poutine 600yen
House Smoked Salmon Bagel 650yen
Banh Mi ~ Vietnamese Style Pork Baguette~ 700yen
Lamb Shoulder Pita Sandwich 750yen
Falafel Pita Sandwich 750yen
Shrimp & Veggie Spring Roll 500yen
Buffalo Wings, Home Made Hot Sauce 700yen
Chicken Satay with Almond Sauce 600yen
and for the sweet tooth we have Turkish Delight for 300yen!!!
Sapporo Classic 400yen
Rogue Yellow Snow 700yen
CC & Dry
Canadian Whiskey Sour
Sun 30 August
Food 6pm ~ / DJ 7pm ~ 11pm
￥1000 w/ 1 drink
@ Shiki Niseko 1F, 190-4, Aza Yamada, Kutchan-cho. (北海道虻田郡倶知安町字山田190-4 四季ニセコ 1F)
1) Wind Garden
Come and enjoy the great selection of wine and snacks at the deck of Chalet Ivy!
At 16:00-18:00, Every Friday and Saturday
Except Aug 22nd and rainy days.
2) August Lunch & Dinner Fair at Snow Castle (within Hotel Chalet Ivy)
Specials are offering at the limited times.
For inquiries and reservations, call Hotel Chalet Ivy 0136-22-1123