We are seeking an energetic, tech-savvy person to help us to provide great service to our clients.
ROOMBOSS develops cutting edge tourism applications that help run and integrate resorts, hotels, ski schools, rental stores and transportation companies. We are a highly motivated and talented team with members from Japan, UK, Australia, US, Brazil and India.
When we’re not working on a broad range of projects and services, we make time to enjoy the resort that we live in - beautiful nature, lots of snow, and the most amazing food you can imagine.
- To interact with existing and potential clients toward understanding their business operations and goals.
- To assist clients with the setup of their ROOMBOSS accounts.
- To help ensure clients make the best use of their accounts.
- To communicate with clients regarding system changes and updates.
- Professional, energetic and friendly.
- Excellent communication skills.
- A high level of competency with computer systems, ranging from word processors, spreadsheets, ideally through to CRM and reservation systems.
- Native/business level English required.
-Native/business level Japanese is desirable, but not required.
- Knowledge of travel industry preferred.
- Ongoing contract.
- 3.8-4.6M Yen annual salary.
- 40 hours work per week.
- Weekends + public holidays + 16 days elected holidays. With 5 days sick leave.
- Health, pension, work insurance contributions.
Please email your CV to [email protected] and feel free to ask us for more information about the role!