2019-20 Winter Guest Service Staff @ Owashi Lodge
We are looking for energetic and mature winter staff at Owashi Lodge for this coming winter season.
MAIN JOB ROLES(Rotating working shift);-
*Usually 3 times a week for cleaning/bed makings jobs and 2 time a week at the front desk.
- Clearing common area including bathrooms, toilets & kitchen etc.
- Front desk / Guest Services
- Bed makings
- Driving to pick-up/drop-off guests
- Snow clearing
- Twin shared staff accommodation available with WIFI internet, shared kitchen & bathroom facilities in the lodge.(It’s one of the Single Bunk Rooms in the lodge.)
- Individual Niseko all Mountain ski pass provided.
- Laundry for free
- Uniform provided
- JPY1,100 / hour
- Pay every 2 weeks.
- 2 days off / week
- Working hours: 8 hours a day, 40 hours a week
*example: Sun: A, Mon: B, Tue: Off, Wed: A, Thu: C, Fri: Off, Sat: B
A : 07:30 - 16:30 (1 hour break)
B : 07:30 - 12:00, 17:30 - 21:00 *Split shift
C : 13:30 - 22:30 (1 hour break)
- Available to start from late November until late March or work until the end of the ski season(May06th/2020) preferred.
- Must have a Working visa & Driver’s licence valid for Japan.
- Available only for full time staff(40 hours a week) and we don’t have any positions for work exchange.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Able to work independently on your own initiative.
- Flexible to work various shifts.
- Strong commitment to customer service.
- English (written and spoken) & conversational basic Japanese preferred.
HOW TO APPLY;-
- Please send your CV with your PHOTO & SKYPE address to [email protected] .
Nisbak Japan Co.Ltd.