PASTA CHEF / KITCHEN ASSISTANT
LOCATION: Hokkaido JAPAN – (Hirafu - Niseko)
NISEKO PIZZA: Modern Family Style Italian Pizza Restaurant (Trip Advisor Award of Excellence for 6years consecutive– Top 30 restaurants in Japan 2014)
• Commercial Cooking experience required, Pasta experience preferred but not necessary.
• Must have a Working Holiday Visa (or ability to obtain from your country of origin)
• Immediate availability
SCOPE AND GENERAL PURPOSE OF JOB
To Learn our Pasta recipes and create the delicious and reputable food that Niseko Pizza offers. You will learn recipes from our head pasta chef, who with a great depth of knowledge, will help you feel right at home in the Niseko Pizza kitchen. This fun working environment will be a great place to learn and expand your culinary skills.
1. To report for duty punctually wearing the correct work attire at all times.
2. To set up the mise-en-place station according to performance standard.
3. To prepare food items according to the set recipes.
4. To minimise waste of all food items.
5. To breakdown mise-en-place stations at the end of service and store the food away properly.
6. To assist in boosting morale and maximising productivity.
7. To help in any section of the kitchen when necessary or as requested by the Owners
8. To ensure that kitchen equipment and appliances are maintained to a good standard with minimum breakage.
9. To maintain a good working relationship with colleagues and all other departments.
10. To maintain a high standard of personal hygiene and appearance at all times.
REMUNERATION AND BENEFITS
1. Rewarding pay, based on previous experience and work ethic.
2. Staff accommodation provided
3. Staff meal provided per work day
4. After completion of contract if desired a possible Work Visa can be attained by Company.
6. ¥ 500 house beers, wines and spirits.
7. Great work environment.
If interested in this position and the chance to work and play in Japan’s famous Winter conditions, contact us by email with a resume (CV) to [email protected]
Should you be successful and be chosen to join our growing team, we will contact you with further details.