Maintenance Team Member (Full Time)
Job Summary: MnK Niseko’s maintenance team oversees and carries out full maintenance work to all privately owned apartments and chalets, as well as
Employment: 1 year full time with possibility of extension
Probation period: 6 weeks to 3 months
Salary: ¥180,000- ¥210,000 monthly gross salary (negotiable commensurate with experience)
Working hours: Average 40 hours per week, between the hours of 7:00-22:00, 5 days a week
● Conduct daily maintenance on apartments and chalets across three unique resort property sites.
● Carry out general maintenance work, including carpentry, rubbish collection, the setup and cleaning of BBQ equipment in summer, and snow clearing in winter.
● Ensure paperwork and reporting is followed accordingly.
● Other maintenance tasks as required.
● Interview candidates will be required to participate in a simple, practical test on their interview day.
● Must hold valid working holiday visa or be a Japanese citizen
● Must hold a valid driver’s license (manual) and experience driving a 2-tonne truck is desirable.
● At least 3 years working experience in a similar role.
● Fluency in Japanese.
● 10 days of paid leave and public holidays.
● Social security/insurance benefits included.
● Company personal improvement subsidy (can be used for language study or other courses).
● Yearly company trip and regular seasonal events.
● Flexible working hours.
● Bi-annual bonuses.
Interested candidates should send a brief cover letter and CV to [email protected]