HTM K.K. Full-stack Developer
HTM manages two hotels in the Niseko resort in Japan. Their public face revolves around their Guest Booking Portals, their Agent Booking Portal and Owner’s Portal. They have just renewed their Guest Booking Portals, but the other two are still to go. On top of that, they have many other ideas that they need help building.
They are looking for a talented Full-stack Developer to become a permanent part of their team, to work with them and help shape their public presence represent their hotels, resort and business: modern, professional and fun.
They have a great product, and good understanding of what they need to achieve. They have just recently started our journey to modernize their systems, and to speed up that journey they need some more help.
If you are an experienced developer keen to work on a fun, fast-moving, ongoing and challenging project, perhaps with an interest in Japan, skiing or a beautiful mountain location then read-on!
This role is available on a full-time employee basis for a Developer to be based here in Niseko.
What they offer:
Major, up-coming / on-going developments
- Further development for Guest Booking portals
- e.g. CRM & Loyalty point system with SSO to social medias
- Brand new online portals for Agents and Owners
- Overhaul for our internal systems (such as time tracking & rostering)
- New, fast and simple API on top of the back-end system
- Recent in-house development tech stack
- incl. React, Redux, Node.js, styled-components, etc.
- Microservice architecture, hosted on Google Cloud
- Back-end system is 3rd party SaaS
- We do our API development with C# (.NET Core)
What are they looking for:
- You’ve participated on at least a couple of development projects from start to finish
- Hopefully you have used some of the newer web technologies (like React) in some of them
- You know your way around with C# (.NET Core is a plus)
- You care for the quality of your code; writing tests and documentation belong to your natural workflow
- You know how to use Git and have been part of agile teams
- SQL Server knowledge
- Design capabilities
- CI/CD (Kubernetes, CircleCI, Docker…)
- Your own open source projects