Pensions and B&Bs are a familiar sight in Niseko and are dotted all over the region.
- 0136-22-2281 Website
- 167-58 Yamada Kutchan-cho Abuta-gun 044-0081
Family owned Japanese hostel (backpackers) Yubokumin, meaning Nomad in Japanese, got dormitory style rooms with home style cooking. Both foreigners and Japanese are welcome!
Pension Full Note
- 0136-23-2727 Website
- 170 Yamada Kutchan-cho Abuta-gun 044-0081
FULL NOTE, the first lodge accommodation established in the Niseko Resort Areaa in 1982, is a Japanese-style B&B inn with a warm and cosy country atmosphere.
- +61 419 722 386 Website
- 155-299 Yamada Kutchan-cho Abuta-gun 044-0081
Welcome to Niseko Lodge in the main ski village of Hirafu. Our hosts will help you experience the endless powder snow!
- +61 411229215
- 59-119 Kabayama, Kutchan-cho, Abuta-gun, Hokkaido
We are situated in a near perfect place - St Moritz, a quiet, leafy village 2 minutes drive down from the ski lifts in Hirafu.
- 0136-55-5248 Website
- 76-90 Yamada, Kutchan, Abuta-gun, 044-0081
We are situated in the perfect location half-way between two of Niseko's most alluring slopes, Grand Hirafu and Hanazono.
Niseko East Mountain Chalets
- 070 2008 0781 Website
- 46-16 Higashiyama Niseko-cho Abuta-gun, Hokkaido
Niseko East Moutain Chalets
- 07020080781 Website
- 46-16 Aza Higashiyama, Niseko-cho, Abuta-gun, Hokkaido 048-1521
Welcome to Niseko East Mountain Chalets. Where the world's best powder snow is awaiting you at your doorstop. Our aim is to provide a supreme level of comfort and service for our guests in our brand new custom built chalets.
- 090-1851-6663 Website
- 482-2 Aza Niseko, Niseko, Abutagun 048-1511
With 8 individually designed guest rooms, a luxurious living room and dining room for guests, and a fully appointed bar, the lodge is the perfect choice for your vacation.
My eco lodge
- 0136-55-5208 Website
- 70-15 Yamada Aza Kutchan-cho Abuta-gun Hokkaido
The newly built MY ecolodge, strategically located in the breath-taking district of Niseko sets itself apart from other hostels with a goal of being a sustainable and passion driven lodge. MY ecolodge is the ideal-fitting accommodation that guarantees a fuss-free stay equipped with decent and distinctive facilities that defines a ‘natural healthy living.
Hooting Owl Lodge Niseko Village
- 0136-43-2388 Website
- 39-1 Aza Higashiyama Niseko-cho Abuta-gun 048-1521
If you are looking for an affordable place to stay with knowledgeable and experienced staff who are just as excited about your holiday as you are, then Hooting Owl Lodge Niseko Japan offers everything you will need.
Pension New White Bear
- 0136-23-2683 Website
- 170-43 Yamada Kutchan-cho Abuta-gun 044-0081
The pension is located in a very convenient area in the middle of Hirafu - across the road from a convenience store and buses stop just in front of the building.
- +81136232244 Website
- Yamada163, Kutchan, Abuta-gun, Hokkaido, Japan
Grandpapa is one of the few accommodations in Niseko that is still owned and operated by its founding Japanese family.
- 0136-22-1736 Website
- 188 Aza Yamada, Kutchan 044-0081
A 5-minute walk from Niseko Grand Hirafu, the lodge offers a hot public bath, a tennis court and a Western-style breakfast. The lobby has free Wi-Fi, free coffee/tea and a free-use internet station.
- 83-48 Yamada Aza Kutchan Abuta-gun Hokkaido
Freeride Lodge Niseko
- 0136555944 Website
- 35 Aza Higashiyama, Niseko-cho
Freeride Lodge Niseko backpackers budget accommodation at its best, located in the heart of Niseko United ski fields. We are your home away from home in the snow.
- +81 136 55 5111 Website
- 188-7 Aza-Yamada Kutchan-cho, Abuta-gun Hokkaido, Japan
The Owashi Lodge is the perfect combination of affordability, location and comfort. But don’t take our word for it; see what our guests have said on our Facebook reviews.
- 0136-22-5115 Website
- 191 Aza-Yamada, Kutchan-cho, Abuta-gun, 044-0081
Located alongside Niseko's busiest street Hirafu-zaka, Berg has been loved and used by avid skiers/boarders from around the globe as well as domestic tourists throughout the year.
- +81 0136 55 8590 Website
- 756-61 Aza-Soga Niseko-cho, Abuta-gun, Hokkaido, Japan 〒048-15522
'Pueo' is a native Hawaiian owl. House Pueo is a small confortable pension, located in the center of all Niseko United ski areas, in a quiet area outside the hotel villages.
Auberge de Frying Pan
- 0136-58-2932 Website
- 482-2 Niseko, Niseko-cho, Abuta-gun, 048-1511
Try Frying Pan's authentic French full-course dinner made of local seasonal ingredients
Genji and Musashi Chalets
- 0136-230-172 Website
- 179-43 Aza-Yamada Kutchan-cho 044-0081
Spacious and comfortable, the accommodation combines modern western furnishings and conveniences with traditional Japanese decor.
- 74-1 Aza-Yamada Kutchan-cho, 044-0081
Of all the accommodation in Niseko, Akari is one of the most luxurious and impressive chalets in the area, with magnificent views of Mount Yotei, accommodating up to 10 people.
Sekka Annupuri Lodge
- 0136-54-2730 Website
- 482-2 Niseko, Niseko-cho, Abuta-gun, 048-1511
Stay in style at Sekka Annupuri Lodge, this accommodation is located in the heart of Niseko's best kept secret.
- 0136-23-2506 Website
Pension & Log KANON is in the center of NISEKO Grand HIRAFU. Pension KANON is a good mixture of weatan style and Japanese style on the outside.
- 327-5 Azaiwaobetsu, Kutchan-cho, Abuta-gun, 044-0082
Hanazono Chalet is a luxurious residence right next to the Hanazono ski resort. It comes with a bilingual chauffeur/concierge who will ensure your holiday is stress free. Designed to accommodate multiple families, the chalet is nestled amongst the forest with commanding views of both Mt Yotei and Mt Annupuri.
- 0136-22-0620 Website
- 63-27 Kabaya Kutchan-cho Abuta-gun 044-0078
Equipped with a Japanese style / Western style / bunk bed rooms, Fuu is a cozy pension for families and groups. Free pick-up service is also available.
- 0136-43-4322 Website
- 163-27 Yamada, Kutchan, Abuta District, Hokkaido 044-0081
- 0120-088-235 Website
- 482-1 Niseko, Niseko-cho, Abuta-gun, Hokkaido, Japan
- 0136-22-6045 Website
- 179 Yamada Kutchan-cho Abuta-gun 044-0081
All the guest rooms are en-suite bedrooms and free wireless LAN is available.
Black Diamond Lodge
- 0136-44-1144 Website
- 24-3 Higashiyama, Niseko Town
Enjoy great food & atmosphere after your powday!! Homestyle meals in a casual setting. Choose from hearty western dishes or daily Japanese specials in our 11th year! Reserve early.
Offering a complementary drop-off service to the nearby Annupuri Ski Area, allowing you to experience the best of Niseko’s famed powder snow, and a wide variety of nearby natural hot springs and delectable restaurants serving up Niseko produce, our cozy lodge and friendly staff ensure you the most memorable of stays in Niseko.
- 0136-23-2870 Website
- 58-3 Kabayama, Kutchan-cho, Abuta-gun 044-0078
Enjoy your stay in the highlands, along with a lovely dining and a majestic view of Mt. Yotei.
- 0136 22 0315 Website
- Kabayama58-32, Kutchan-cho, Abuta-gun, Hokkaido
Natural Lifestyle & Activity Centre Bouken
- 0136-22-3759 Website
- 145-2 Aza-Hirafu, Kutchan-cho, Abuta-gun 044-0077
Keep adventurous spirit in your heart.
- 0136-23-3327 Website
- 167-6 Yamada Kutchan-cho Abuta-gun 044-0081
Based in Niseko, Japan, Hokkaido Travel are ski & adventure travel specialists offering year round package holidays to multiple destinations around Hokkaido and mainland Japan.
Captain Hirafu Bed & Breakfast
- 0136-22-6028 Website
- 170-41 Yamada Kutchan-cho Abuta-gun
Surrounded by great restaurants, bars, cafes, and hot springs, Captain makes a perfect home away from home.