Pensions and B&Bs are a familiar sight in Niseko and are dotted all over the region.
Genji and Musashi Chalets
- 0136-230-172 Website
- 179-43 Aza-Yamada Kutchan-cho 044-0081
Spacious and comfortable, the accommodation combines modern western furnishings and conveniences with traditional Japanese decor.
- 0136-22-1736 Website
- 188 Aza Yamada, Kutchan 044-0081
A 5-minute walk from Niseko Grand Hirafu, the lodge offers a hot public bath, a tennis court and a Western-style breakfast. The lobby has free Wi-Fi, free coffee/tea and a free-use internet station.
Natural Lifestyle & Activity Centre Bouken
- 0136-22-3759 Website
- 145-2 Aza-Hirafu, Kutchan-cho, Abuta-gun 044-0077
Keep adventurous spirit in your heart.
Auberge de Frying Pan
- 0136-58-2932 Website
- 482-2 Niseko, Niseko-cho, Abuta-gun, 048-1511
Try Frying Pan's authentic French full-course dinner made of local seasonal ingredients
Pension New White Bear
- 0136-23-2683 Website
- 170-43 Yamada Kutchan-cho Abuta-gun 044-0081
The pension is located in a very convenient area in the middle of Hirafu - across the road from a convenience store and buses stop just in front of the building.
- 0120-088-235 Website
- 482-1 Niseko, Niseko-cho, Abuta-gun, Hokkaido, Japan
- +81 0136 55 8590 Website
- 756-61 Aza-Soga Niseko-cho, Abuta-gun, Hokkaido, Japan 〒048-15522
'Pueo' is a native Hawaiian owl. House Pueo is a small confortable pension, located in the center of all Niseko United ski areas, in a quiet area outside the hotel villages.
Pension Full Note
- 0136-23-2727 Website
- 170 Yamada Kutchan-cho Abuta-gun 044-0081
FULL NOTE, the first lodge accommodation established in the Niseko Resort Areaa in 1982, is a Japanese-style B&B inn with a warm and cosy country atmosphere.
- 090-1851-6663 Website
- 482-2 Aza Niseko, Niseko, Abutagun 048-1511
With 8 individually designed guest rooms, a luxurious living room and dining room for guests, and a fully appointed bar, the lodge is the perfect choice for your vacation.
- 74-1 Aza-Yamada Kutchan-cho, 044-0081
Of all the accommodation in Niseko, Akari is one of the most luxurious and impressive chalets in the area, with magnificent views of Mount Yotei, accommodating up to 10 people.
- +81 136 55 5111 Website
- 188-7 Aza-Yamada Kutchan-cho, Abuta-gun Hokkaido, Japan
The Owashi Lodge is the perfect combination of affordability, location and comfort. But don’t take our word for it; see what our guests have said on our Facebook reviews.
Offering a complementary drop-off service to the nearby Annupuri Ski Area, allowing you to experience the best of Niseko’s famed powder snow, and a wide variety of nearby natural hot springs and delectable restaurants serving up Niseko produce, our cozy lodge and friendly staff ensure you the most memorable of stays in Niseko.
- 0136-21-2222 Website
- 170-54, Aza-Yamada, Kutchan-Cho, Abuta-Gun,044-0081
NisekoAccommodation.com is a premier provider of a variety of services that you may need during your stay in Niseko.
- +81136232244 Website
- Yamada163, Kutchan, Abuta-gun, Hokkaido, Japan
Grandpapa is one of the few accommodations in Niseko that is still owned and operated by its founding Japanese family.
Captain Hirafu Bed & Breakfast
- 0136-22-6028 Website
- 170-41 Yamada Kutchan-cho Abuta-gun
Surrounded by great restaurants, bars, cafes, and hot springs, Captain makes a perfect home away from home.
- 0136 22 0315 Website
- Kabayama58-32, Kutchan-cho, Abuta-gun, Hokkaido
- 0136-23-2506 Website
Pension & Log KANON is in the center of NISEKO Grand HIRAFU. Pension KANON is a good mixture of weatan style and Japanese style on the outside.
- 0136-23-2870 Website
- 58-3 Kabayama, Kutchan-cho, Abuta-gun 044-0078
Enjoy your stay in the highlands, along with a lovely dining and a majestic view of Mt. Yotei.
- 0136-22-0620 Website
- 63-27 Kabaya Kutchan-cho Abuta-gun 044-0078
Equipped with a Japanese style / Western style / bunk bed rooms, Fuu is a cozy pension for families and groups. Free pick-up service is also available.
- 0136-22-6045 Website
- 179 Yamada Kutchan-cho Abuta-gun 044-0081
All the guest rooms are en-suite bedrooms and free wireless LAN is available.
- 0136-22-5115 Website
- 191 Aza-Yamada, Kutchan-cho, Abuta-gun, 044-0081
Located alongside Niseko's busiest street Hirafu-zaka, Berg has been loved and used by avid skiers/boarders from around the globe as well as domestic tourists throughout the year.
Niseko Club (AAC Niseko)
- 0136-22-3006 Website
- 83-25 Yamada Kutchan-cho Abuta-gun 044-0081
The AAC oversees ski lodges at several resorts in Australia as well as Niseko. Should you like to know more about AAC Niseko or membership, please contact the Club.
Sekka Annupuri Lodge
- 0136-54-2730 Website
- 482-2 Niseko, Niseko-cho, Abuta-gun, 048-1511
Stay in style at Sekka Annupuri Lodge, this accommodation is located in the heart of Niseko's best kept secret.
- +61 419 722 386 Website
- 155-299 Yamada Kutchan-cho Abuta-gun 044-0081
Welcome to Niseko Lodge in the main ski village of Hirafu. Our hosts will help you experience the endless powder snow!
Black Diamond Lodge
- 0136-44-1144 Website
- 24-3 Higashiyama, Niseko Town
Enjoy great food & atmosphere after your powday!! Homestyle meals in a casual setting. Choose from hearty western dishes or daily Japanese specials in our 11th year! Reserve early.
- 0136-55-5248 Website
- 76-90 Yamada, Kutchan, Abuta-gun, 044-0081
We are situated in the perfect location half-way between two of Niseko's most alluring slopes, Grand Hirafu and Hanazono.
Hooting Owl Lodge Niseko Village
- 0136-43-2388 Website
- 39-1 Aza Higashiyama Niseko-cho Abuta-gun 048-1521
Niseko's newest budget accommodation Hooting Owl Lodge offers a fantastic location for ski and snowboarding holidays in the Niseko ski area.
- +61 411229215
- 59-119 Kabayama, Kutchan-cho, Abuta-gun, Hokkaido
We are situated in a near perfect place - St Moritz, a quiet, leafy village 2 minutes drive down from the ski lifts in Hirafu.
- 0136-22-2281 Website
- 167-58 Yamada Kutchan-cho Abuta-gun 044-0081
Family owned Japanese hostel (backpackers) Yubokumin, meaning Nomad in Japanese, got dormitory style rooms with home style cooking. Both foreigners and Japanese are welcome!